Monday 25 January 2016

Taste the feeling...

TASTE THE FEELING... coke's new tagline.

I have been waiting for the new ads of coke to roll out for past week and it is finally out. Last week as soon as I read that coke will be changing the tagline from 'Open happiness' to 'Taste the feeling,' I honestly dint know what to think. It sounded very strange to me and I was honestly just looking forward for the reactions.
But, once I saw the new TVC's and OOH ads for the new tagline by various agencies, I liked it. It felt like I could get used to it (the new tagline I mean.)
'Open happiness' is more like a social nicety message, whereas 'Taste the feeling' is product centric. The tagline sounds like a F & B category tagline, whereas  'open happiness' could have been for anything, any product.
In this new strategy coke is using the same tagline for all their variants and I guess it is just trying to say that "Coke, Coke Zero whatever, its all just coke. It is the same old us at the end of the day."

You can see coke's all new ads here.

I am sure you will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment